Wednesday, February 10, 2010

God's Beautiful Gift

Diary,

just updates from me:
1. i Shockly & Surprisingly got a Beautiful gift from God on my Birthday 1st Feb 2010
   ( i found out that im pregnant on my birthday) what a beautiful gift huh? :D plss keep me in ur prayer :)
   I didnt EXPECT at all that i will pregnant at this time, at least not until i move to my new house.

2. I started write a blog of my pregnancy. so when my lil love growin up, they can read it & be touched hihi. :D

3. I am still workin at SATCH & still have clients n clients for Renz Bridal. i just hope & pray that i will have an EASY pregnancy so i still can work as usual.

4. I am now in my DIET INTAKE. i only eat HEalthy food, no junkfood, no bubble tea, and Welcome Milk, WATER, Vegies & FRUITS! :D

i think thats about it for now...its 4.54 am id better sleep now....:) (i woke up coz of my dizzyness)

ciaoo

0 people say: