Sunday, December 02, 2007

xmas celebration

yes, yesterday our church had a xmas celebration, everyone was soo busy with their part, they looked tired,but after all, i can say it was good, well done for them. :D

well, this time my job is to be a hairdresser for the dancers. it was a challenge for me, coz i never done this before, ( i mean, do hairstyle for 6 people, with a limited time). but i'll give it a try! and you know what happened? i thought i only do the hairstyle for 6 ppl, but it turned up more than 6! some ppl also asked me to do their hair. even there was one tante2 asked me to do her hair too...hahahah but that was good (i imagine one day, when i have my own salon, its gonna be this busy ahuehaeh amin)

everything looks oke at the end, well it wasn't thattt goodddd (since i wasn't a prof here), but just oke lahhhh for an amateur like me aheuhaue! :D the most important thing, i can handled them all.

you know why i thought this very challenging?
1. every person have a diffrent style of hair, the texture, the length, everything, they're all diffrent. sometimes i found it was easy, but sometimes quiet hard, especially those with a very thick n short hair.
2. i had very limited time.
Thank God, everythings turned out to be good.

P.S: especially thanks to my crew, Tania & Stephanie, for being a very good assistant to me! :D

here's i put the photos (i can only took few photos, coz no time for taking pics)



Me & my 1st assistant, Tania! i definetly will hire you when i open my own salon :Dsee, even my assistant asked me to do her hair! hohoho but u look beautiful beb




Me & ntep, my 2nd assistant, thx 4 comin n helpin me say!



Sharleen, paige & Chloe Hair Trial 1 day before. they're look gorgeous


my lil' client :D


ciaooo.... 10 more days to go! wohoooo!

0 people say: