Wednesday, June 11, 2008

just too excited...:D

hii bloggerzzz!

yeyyyy finally i bought my hols ticket! thx to my husband who prepared evrythin for me ahhah!
actually that ticket was given by him as a gift for my bday + vday! hahahah...what a wonderful gift! and God is very good to me as well, my husband told me to book the ticket since few months ago, but i thought "mhmm i'll wait till a month before to book the ticket, i just felt this is not the time to book the ticket now" till yesterday, i asked him to book for me, and he done everythin online, and the priceee is a very good price! compared to few months ago! hahah! see what i mean by "everything will be beautiful in His time?" ehhehauh! i cant give enough Thanks to Him!

anyway, i will go to spore for few days to attend one of my best friend wedding! yay! im so excitedd! and after that, i will go back to my "kampoeng" and will meet my frenzz there! and of course shopping is the first row in my list! hahahha i think i deserve that after my hard workkk in the past few months :)

so, se-fu would u be able to come to visit me to jkt???!
i believe alvita will come from bandung- jkt just to see me! awas kalo gak! hahahah... let us just have a chit chat sessionk all day....

etc etc....

1 month to go and im countin de days! YIpPiiieeee!!!

3 people say:

Anonymous said...

wahh.. berarti lo balik indo bulan depan nyonk? tanggal berapaan? gw jg ada rencana ke spore neh, tgl 16an - 19 x.. ketemu ga?

kalo lo di jakarta boleh de gw maen-maen kesana, bisa sekalian urusan x :) we'll see.

Anonymous said...

kagaaa gw ke tgl 11 ke spore...tgl 14 nyampe jkt ampe 24.trus balik spore...dr spore tgl 25 ke perthh...

how?

Indra said...

hmm.. berarti tgl 14 - 24 aja ya kl mau ketemu. sedangkan gw tgl 16 - 20 di spore. kayaknya lepas de nyonk :(