Thursday, June 26, 2008

Received...

just wanna take a note...

Yesterday 25 June 2008, i went to KKR healing & prophetic by Ev Peter Kumar...
im totally speecless & amazed... God that i served is bigger than my imagination, bigger than evrything in this world....i saw His power yesterday when He used Ev Peter Kumar to give healing & prophetic for us....there's one ppl who got cancer was healed by HIM, and i saw it with my naked eyes, awesomee...

there was a lot of people who was attending this kkr. and No one got left behind, He pray and give a prophetic msg for every single one of us. He healed ppl, meet their needs.

* i received all the words that he said to me & my husband with faith* i believe it will happening in HIS time.... aminn..

im so proud to be His children, so proud to have a Father like Him, so proud to have a Friend like Him, so proud that i can Serve Him, so proud that i have a SAviour King like Him.

i WILL never ever worry about my problems, my situation, evrything, coz i know even though i walk in the shadow of valley, He is there. He watch me, and He wait for me till i fall so that He can raise me up again...raise up even more, even higher & higher...

"let Your words & will be done in my life", thank You.... :)

1 people say:

Anonymous said...

hi there everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking as far as something that singular make. The prices for the velcros are all over 190 dollars everwhere. But definitively I set this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what can you tell me about these?