Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Mujizat Masih ada

Tue, 08 may 12


Today is my routine check up schedule to St John of God hospital, always excited to see what my baby doin inside my tummy.


usually my parents in law accompany me to the hospital for helpin me taking care of Kaylea. but today they have other things to do, so i went to hospital with kaylea only.


i just pray so kaylea will behave well when the dr checking me.


turned out not to bad. she behave quiet well. Thank God.


My lil prince is now 35 wks, very healthy have a good size too. when i asked "how many kg already dr?" he said : "2.7kg which is very nice".


errrr...for me i think a lil bit too big dr....hehee


no wonder i feel so heavy.


everything went well, till i reached home, suddenly my right leg feel uncomfie, (a.k.a encok) i couldnt walk properly (just like nenek nenek jalan, pin-cang). all i wanna do is just lay down on my bed, sleep, but i cant, since i still have to take care of kaylea.

every tuesday nite we have prayer meeting at church, and i always come with kaylea n mike, thats one of our commitment to go to prayer meeting.


Mike said: "hey babe, we have special guest at prayer meeting today, his name is pastor david..... he got a healing gift....etc


and i was like ..."i just think i wont go tonight coz my leg was hurt, how bout if you bring kaylea to prayer meeting and i stayed at home.." (i really want to go, but if you asked me to take care of kaylea there, i cant. kaylea always running here n there in prayer meeting)


OR, we go together but you dont need to play the keyboard, so you can take care of kaylea.


then he said, "ok well see"


FINALLY, we all decided to go to prayer meeting.


And i have no REGRET at all for coming there. I Thank God He brought me there.


Pastor David is a very good pastor, yes he got a healing & prophetic gift.

when we started our worship together, we sang this song "How great is our God" and i really felt God's presence is there! i started to cryy.... then suddenly Pastor David came to me and prayed a prophetic prayer for me, mike & kaylea & Kairos (we were the first person he prayed for).

i felt hot in my body. really felt His annointing power trough him.

what Amazed me:

1. Kaylea my daughter, yg biasanya di doa ga bisa diem, lari2 sana sini, tereak2, tapi saat itu, she behave very very very well, no shouting, no running around, just sit & draw for hours. so i can concentrate with the message and worship. klo bukan Tuhan sendiri yang mendiamkan dia, rasanya tidak mungkin :D


1. Doa prophetic yang didoakan ps David ke kami, sama persis seperti doa Hamba Tuhan laen yg pernah mendoakan doa prophetic kepada kami sebelunnya.


2. Tanpa sadar, kaki yg encok, tiba2 sembuhh dan saya bs berjalan seperti smula (tidak pincang sept nenek2)


3. salah satu temen saya yg sakit punggung sudah beberapa hari tak sembuh2, tiba2 dia berkata "kok tiba2 punggung saya sudah tidak sakit ya?"


Friends, weather you want to believe it or not, "MUJIZAT MASIH ADA" if you just believe in Him.


if people can experiencing God's miracles, if I can experiencing God's miracle in my life, I believe you can experiencing too. Just believe....


God bless u all!


.



0 people say: