Wednesday, May 09, 2012

im back.

Hi bloggers!
its been a very very veryy long time since the last time i wrote blog! phew....
due to my busyness as a new mom plus other things to do.
My daughter is 19th months old now and growing great. she is sleeping now when i wrote this.

And... YES my 2nd one is coming so soon. its a boy. many people says: "ohh very lucky! one girl one boy and he will be a Dragon boy!" and i was like..."is it important? me, myself, and i dont care whether its a dragon, a moo, a dog, a rabbit....no meaning at all"  but yeah, thats was the response from some of ppl i know.

i dont know why i have the urge to write blog again. the urge is getting bigger when some people came to me and let me know that they feel blessed when they were suddenly out of nowhere found my blog and read it. and i was like "reallyy? how come you can suddenly found my blog?" and they said "they were about to search something for their work, but suddenly my blog appeared and they read it."
and inside my heart i said "woww! God is good! He can blessed people through anything, even trough this NOT PERFECT blogspot!"

so from that moment on, some voices often comes in my heart "write your blog, write about your testimony, write about how great is Your God" and usually i just ignored it, i thought "who will read anyway lord?"

but He replied: "I sent some people for you, to let you know that ur blog can be a blessings for them, isnt that enough for u?"

sumtimes i have lots of testimony about how great is our God in my life, but i cant or i dont brave enough to share it in public. so i think He knows my weaknesses, and this blogspot can be one of the tools i can use to share about the Goodness of Him.

I Hope everyone who purposely or accidentally read this, will be blessed! thats my only prayer. :)

Amen.

0 people say: