Thursday, August 07, 2008

I present....

haiiiii evryonee...long time no see! ehhehe

yeah i was very busy making my new website! yeayyy thx to my dearest se-fu who made it for me! he's awesome!! its getting there.....please be patient heheh...

Thank God finally, i can start doing sumthin that i really2 like to do it! it is my dream since long time ago to open our own salon. it doesnt have to be big! but at least, i have sumthin to do (& produce money) hahaha when i have my own babyy :)
so ill be working @ my own house..

I believe this will happend only by Grace...without HIM i cant do anything!

so Ladies & Gentleman, i present: WWW.RENZHAIR.COM! hohohohohhoh check it out!

and the award goes to......MR.INDRA my SEFU who made the website 4 me!! WOOOOOOO!!! (ppl clapping their hands) HAHAHHAHAHAHA

Thank youuu for the encouragement, support etc2....muach2

6 people say:

Anonymous said...

nyonk, renzhair.com nya dikasih link dunk, jadi tinggal CLICK getohhh.. trus si michael hubby lo ga dikasih credit tuh udah daftarin en forward in domain? hahahaha

congrats nyonk, semoga makin lancar en cepet jadi stylist professional
(dimana akhirnya lo bisa membubuhkan kata "professional" di profile lo wkakaakakaka)

Jeanne M. Wigoena said...

Congrats buat Irene!!
Mau dooong jadi "korban" nya.. hehe..
Sukses ya Ren..
(^^,)*

Sanni said...

tante segera memanjangkan rambut mulai detik ini,supaya bisa antri jadi"korban" irene.. bwahahahaahah

Anonymous said...

hahaha thank u jean n tante...iya tan...tar ke prth aku maen2in rambutnya ahhaha :P

AbigaiL said...

Iren.. I really envy you! I envy you because you berani melangkah.. Finally you make your dream comes true! Everything starts from scratch, it's ok, it will definitely become BIGGG one day! I rili rili rili like your great effort to make a dream comes true.. congrats and sukses slalu yahhhhh....

Anonymous said...

hahahah thx 4 ur support darlink!!...pray 4 me always yiaa hehehe...muach2