Friday, December 18, 2009

3rd Anniversary

Today is me & michael 3rd anniversary....I thank God for him, Thank God for what He has done for the past 3 years....

I thank God for mike who brings and strech me to the next level (mostly in my character & relationship with God) he is not only my husband, but also my spiritual mentor.
i knew it that i changed a lot. (of course for the better) hehe....
its not easy. but we started to see the result. :)

We just had a great nite together. we went for fine dining dinner, its a good food thou.....and a good place too.

Im thanking all our friends who gives us wishes trough facebook & bbm....
most of their wishes is u kno..... as usual....they looking forward to see us havin a baby...haahha...
after i move house maybe i can start to think of havin a baby...
i want everythin in order, in planning, but in the end, its up to Him, my creator. He knows what best for me.

i saw one house today, good location, but i think it is just too small, i dun have place for my bridal. so tomorro will fighting again looking for it. pls pray for us....so that we can find one good n nice house soon. :D

i'd better sleep now, once again "Happy anniversary buny, i luv you more n more each day, and its because you're getting more n more romantic to me" hahahhaha....

Thank You Lord.....for giving me the feeling of joy, content and blessed. luv You.


bye bloggiez

0 people say: