Monday, July 30, 2007

A gift from God



Monday, 30 July 07 @21.32 pm @ house
I was about to write my story when something came across my mind, "why dont i asked my hubby to give a testimony here?" so here we go...

Mike’s version:

Hey folks … I know God’s been real good in my life…. I just can’t tell it all!!! … Peace to y’all! J … Just wanna complement how wonderful God is in dis blogs. He is THE amazing provider in my life since I was a lil’ kiddo. Yeah, dude & duddess … Jay-sus is da (only) MAN! So, shall we come to conclusion dat da rest of da male population on earth is gay? …. J I was only joking, aii!

One of the interesting thing happened to us lately was when we started da biz early dis month. Yup, we took over a conv.n shop (as you can see from da pixie), called SuperFresh. As da decision maker in our new family, career / job / biz is at my top priority list. I was the sole bread winner trying to make ends meet every month.

One small provision from the Heavnly Father was that my wife got the temporary resident on the day we started running da biz on DAY 1. You know why it’s His perfect plan and not a mere coincidence?.... Since da wife didn’t have working permit visa in Oz, our initial plan was for me to become the director of the company so I could make director drawings (to pay my wife’s wages … psstt. Don’t tell the taxman!)

We applied for a spouse visa at the immigration in March 07 so the wife could legally work and live in Oz. We got lil’ hiccups here and there… since we preps the doco ourselves trying to save $ (by not using agent to do it). Amazing ‘nuff, the temporary visa was granted on the Mon, 2nd July … while we took over da biz on Sun, 1st July …

Our human thoughts can be sneaky, but da Father gently showed the righteous path to His children.

Another huge provision from Jay-sus (da man!) was dat He paid almost 50% of the deal off the market price… Cuz what we get from the deal was NOT only a conv.n shop, it’s also a lunch bar. So it’s fair to say that He gave either the lunch bar / the convn shop for FREE!!!. Some people said there’s no such thing as free lunch…. But lemme tell ya … I get biz for free from da Father. Oh, and we get many free lunches and dinners too from da other bros and sis in Christ, in different places, times and occasions … I know that the best is yet to come … Since we are the sons and daughters of the Father…. God touches people’s heart in the deal showing kindness and mercy to us, thus saving us almost 50% the down payment. What a friend we have in Jay-sus!!!
--- to be continued ---

after i read, then i said: "amen" hahaha

* our shop short term goal : renovating the place, make a coffee shop.
* --- "-- Long term goal : cafe

Msg:For those of you who have experience the Love of God, you can share it here! write it in "post comment" i'd love to hear from you guys.

cheers

3 people say:

AbigaiL said...

Hi, I read your blog this morning but I had no idea what I should write. But just now I just got a good news which I believe something from Him.

Me and my hubby lately were in the discussion which apartment we should rent (2 yrs contract), until last nite, until this morning. We suppose to give answer by today (it's been dragging since last week).

I like one apartment but considering the rental cost that's quite high, we didn't want to choose that unit. But, we also don't want to lose it. So how??

Just now, we just heard that my hubby's company will give additional money to him (10% of his monthly salary on top of his monthly salary) every month! And the company's going to pay 60% of the health insurance too! Then we quickly reserve that apartment before we change our mind again :)

The message is: God's action is always in time! When the time comes, it'll be given to you!
GBU

Anonymous said...

good testimony sistah!im hepi 4 u :D beli aprtment yg gede ya biar nanti gw kesana ada tempat hahah
God is Good, muacks

Anonymous said...

anyone else wanna share? its good to share to people about how Great is our God, we can be strenghten again, and our faith will grow and grow if we often hear a testimonial, so anyone? :D