Sunday, July 29, 2007

*speechless*

today story:

i just came back home, after all day activities that makes me so tiredd... today i woke up @ 6 o'clock in de morning to work at de shop, and after that, i went to church, i was so blessed by the sermon & P n W today. after church, i had family gathering in my parents in law house, we ate together, nyum nyumm.. after we ate, my parents in law said that they want to talk to me & my husband about something..mhm..so we sat down together and talked, talked & talked.
i cant share with you what are we talking about, its too private hahah..but the "inti" (point) is God gave me a confirmation of something. and I really really *speechless*
i just thought, "whyy God is sooo good 2 me?"

after we finished talk, me & my husband went back home, im the one who drove the car, and on the way home, i just got sms from my mom in Jkt, she also told me a good news too! this time *i really really really amazed by His love for me*

Now im really tired, i have to sleep now, otherwise i cant wake up in the morning tomorrow.
ouu i will continue my "shop" story tomorrow, i should write it now, but i cant help it! too tiredd ehheh

*big Thanks to My one & Only Saviour, Best Fren, and Best Father ever! J.C*
all my Honour & Praise only for You :)
for Abigail : Thx 4 being my blog reader hahah, i always read ur blog too! coz i lovee ur writting, luv ur blog too!
let us be an inspiration for one another! heheh muacks

* Apa yang tidak pernah kamu pikirkan, rasakan, Itu yang disediakanNya bagimu*

ciaooo

1 people say:

Anonymous said...

hahha there's someone "kepo" after read this post, she called me straight away n asked me, "what the confirmation? wat the gut news? ahhahahah bcanda say,, thats not kepo, err...perhatiann ya ya ahhaha....muacskss luphe you
*kuis kuis siapa dia?* hahaha