Monday, November 19, 2007

photoss

mhmm sedikit waktu sedang tak ada kerjaan...

i just wanna transfer/update my photos to my blog. i really like transferring photos.. of coursee! buat apa poto kalo potonya cuma dianggurin di dalam camera?? makanya i always asked the people yg bakal motoin, "are you a type of person who will transfer the photos into computer or not?" kalo gak...*malesss mending ga usa poto, u're not gonna see the result anyway* unless emang cuma poto iseng2 yang ga perlu diliat juga ga papa :D tapi kalo sedang ada event2 special, of course i want to see it! hehehe
kalo org2 yang bakal transfer, when i saw them online in msn....i always buz them just for sending me the pics!! hauhuahe thx 4 those of you who always send the pics to me i appreciate it! well, thats me! whether u like it or not! :P i likeeeeeeee photosssssssss....diffrent with my hubby, if i like taking pics, he likes to take a video! but the idea is the same, we just wanna capture evry moments.


here's i upload my photos when i attended my frens wedding here in perth.

P.S: i think i will buy a small camera when im in indo. at the moment we have a video camera, which i can use it for a video and also a camera, but thats too big & beratt! heheh

ciaooooo....

0 people say: