Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sunday...

What happened today?

As usual, I woke up in the morning to open de shopz, lucky me; I work only until 9 am every sun, so I can continue my sleep after that aheihaie
I went to church @ 2 o clock for music practice coz I served as a singer today. Actually this week wasn’t my turn to sing, this week supposes to be my day off from ministry, but because one of the singer is going back to indo, so they asked me to replace him. (See how God really likes my voice? He asked me to sing for Him again and again and again even on my day off, hauehuahuehae *pe-de.com* but yeah I’m really happy and grateful if I can serve Him. It’s a privilege for me to serve Him.
And also I’m really happy to see an improvement in afternoon worship team; more people now commit their self to be part of our team. (Thank God for that, He’s our provider)

After finished church, I went to de shopz to have a quick meeting with my partner. We discussed things that we need to prepare for next renovation. By this Saturday we will move and change everything, put the table n chair, moving the till, change the food warmer (bain marie), open the other door etc etc. its gonna be very busy & tiringgg….!!noooo!! hehehe but apart from the tiredness, we’re excited!! :D

So After a quick meeting, we straight away went to church to get the tables’ n chairs that we’re gonna use. (See what I mean by “God is our provider?” I got everything for free, He really knows what we need) heheheh niceee aiiiiii!

O yeah, yesterday I also had fun with the gals! New & fresh faces! Ahuehuae we curhat2, makan2, dan laen2 but yeah im really happy to hang out with them. New environment! :D and one of them ended up stayin @ my house till 11 o clock??? Ahuehauhe we should do that more often, should we?? Hauehuaheahe

Noww….where’s my hubbyy?!! Baru pulangg uda ngaburr lagii ke tokooo!! What time is it now??? 10.30pm! riteee…I think I should off now and go get him!!



Thank You for today Lord, Thx 4 your love & your blessings to me, Thx bcoz I can serve u today, thx u for sending me new friends & giving me new environment to hang out with. Thanks for our family, Thank you for the food that we can eat, thx for the clothes that we can wear, thx 4 the house that u have given to us, thank You for everything that you’ve done to me. Now I wanna sleep, please wake me up 2morrow morning, so I can work and ready to receive new blessings from you! i love You, Aminn :)

P.S: our suggestion website to read: www.spiritlessons.com & www.surganeraka.com

ciaooo

0 people say: