Monday, September 17, 2007

arghhh cant wait!! :D

woHooo It’s been a while since I posted my last blog. Yup, I’ve been quiet busy with my work (as usual) and busy helping my friend with her wedding stuff! A lot of my friends are getting married this year! [congratulation for them ^-^]

Anyway, here’s an update from me, you still remember my posted blog which I told you that I really wanna go back to indo for holiday? And I prayed to God, I asked Him whether He allows me to go back or not. It seems that He opened the way for me! yayy!

Few weeks ago suddenly my hubby said this to me.
Mike: “eh beib, I think we need to go back to indo this Dec”
Me: (im very surprised, but tried to keep cool) really? Why?
Mike: “coz there is a ‘family matter’ (urusan keluarga) which quiet important, so I think we have to go back on Dec”
Me: WOHOOOOO!!!! God is gooddd to me!!!! He answered my prayer!! Ok, let’s book a ticket tomorrow! (very excited :D)

See? When you want something, just ask and pray to Him! Aheuhaheuahea

If I’m going back to indo that means I can:
- (Of course) meet my family!
- Meet my Lovely friends (cinta, acuan, pemprot, de el el)
- Meet my nyonkies (heyy can we kumpul-kumpul on dec? I know Tazh is goin back as well, how about the others? Yen, la, raz? I hope we all can meet on dec!!:D
- I can shoppin! hahahah
- I can eat whatever I want to eat (so many good foods there)
- My hubby asked me to have a singing lesson.
- I can bring my wedding photos to Perth!
- And last one, hopefully I can find a good business opportunity there.

Arrggghhhhhhhhhhh can’t waittttttt!!!!!! :D :D

And also I can’t wait for my parents in law to come back here! (They’re in Israel now)
I miz them! And I’m quiet sengsara when my mom in law is not here! (No food to eat! Hahahah)
O yeah, when they come back here they will bring something for me such as my clothes, shoes, my video wedding! And lovely foods from my mom! Horeeee!!

Update From de’shopz:
- So far so Good! :D
- More and more people come (even it is raining)
- We thinking to make a huge renovation for making a proper coffee shop.

Msg: all i can say is Thank You! ^---^

3 people say:

Anonymous said...

cailehhhh.. balik jg dia akhirnya. ga maen maen ke banjar sekalian nyonk? hahaha

Anonymous said...

ahhahaha lu donk nynkkkkkkkkkk ke jkt!!!

Anonymous said...

tiket lg mahal nyonk.. lebaran seh! ke surabaya aja 1jt! do'h!