Tuesday, September 04, 2007

schedule for today

I’ve got so many appointments /things to do 4 today:
1. I worked at 6am-1pm
2. Appointment with finance people.
3. Appointment with 2nd hand stuff seller, still try to look at the food warmer etc
4. Appointment with hair mannequin seller. (My hubby tries to find a mannequin for me, yeay! thx chubby)
5. Apply 4 medibank private

Do I have enough time to do all the things above? Err… I don’t think I have. I think I can only do number 1-4 for today. Times go fast. Even we have 24 hours a day, sometimes it’s not enough for us, is that rite??!
But like my se-fu said to me, it’s good to learn to make a schedule for your activities day by day, so u won’t forget things that u need to do. And u can manage ur time more wisely.

Sometimes we got stressed easily coz we think of too many things at the same time. “oo I need to do that, oo I need to do this, oo I haven’t done this things, ooo I haven’t done that etc etc etc”
Making agenda/schedule is really help you :D (It works well se-fu! :D) heheh

Am I Tired? Yes! Exhausted? Yes! Sleepyyy??? U dun have to ask me this question, coz I am a sleeping beauty, I really like to sleep!! Even I had sleep for 9 hours, I will still feel sleepy! hahahahha

I’m at the shop now, rainy day today, I feel really sleepy! But there are 2 people who MADE my day today! *ditengah2 kengantukan dan kesibukan* someone (everyday customer) gives us a compliment about our foods, he said this to me: “haha I always bought the same thing! Coz your food is the best around here, I tried so many places, in vic park, Karawara, etc etc, your food is the best”

I asked him “you mean for the burger??” and he replied “yeah for anything, the salad, the burger, u have the best, that’s why I always come back here”
Then I said: “reallyyy??? Thx uu :D” [sometimes i need that kind of compliment, for sure! hahahah]

And the second thing who made my day, my kitchen hand, she worked really hard, tried making smoothes, milkshakes, etc and today she made for me, a glass of mix shake! *it really nice, lumayan menyegarkanku dr kengantukan* hahaha

So yeahh, that’s update from me! Gotta back to work again.

Msg: my kicthen hand said she gives marijuana in the burger, so people kept coming back sstttt ahahahhahaa (j/k)

ciaoooo

1 people say:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.