Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Thank God 4 evrythin! :D

Yeay, I have good news! 99% I will cancel the purchasing of “mini house” in Cannington! Why is it good news?? Because after I took a look the house few weeks ago, I was very disappointed! It’s far from my expectation! 375 just for that tiny mini house?? I’d better save up more and buy the bigger one! Or I can find other house with the same price but have the bigger space?! (That’s what I thought when I saw the house few weeks ago) then I said to my hubby, “u sure still want the house? I think we better find the other one” but he said “just wait and see how it goes”

Yesterday as I told u, I had an appointment to see finance people, we had a chit chat, then he said “because we had the business baru 2 bulan, so kita ga bisa pake business ini sebagai jaminan/asset buat beli rumah” the business has to run at least 1-2 years, if u want to put that as an asset that can support your financial. Or u can say that ur an employment! (But still, at least you have to work for 1 year cause they’re gonna ask for your pay slip, but then I just work less then 3 months!!)

OR unless you have financial support from your parents (to pay for your deposit), and that’s could be the best way ever!
Well, maybe I could try that way, ask my parents to help me, but then I just felt guilty, and plus I don’t like the house!! (Too small) grrr…

Maybe what we can do is looking for another land/house, and waits until this business running for 1 year???! yeah i can wait for that (slowly but sure :))

But apart from that, I felt happy coz I dun need to buy that small, tiny little house! I know God’s has beautiful plan for me! i believe He wants 2 give us a bigger house (compare to this one)hahahhaha (aminn) of course In HIS time, not my time!

Once again, We thank God for evrything that happened to us :D

ciaooo

2 people say:

Anonymous said...

There's a nice house in Gochean Ave selling for only $490k, interested? hahahaha

good luck in finding new home nyonk!

Anonymous said...

i want nyonk! if i dun have to pay the deposit. how? ahhahahaha...