Monday, September 17, 2007

Wedding stuff part I

By helping my friend to do her wedding stuff, it just reminds me how important for us to keep all of our wedding stuff, apalagi kalau buatnya dengan hasil keringat sendiri heheh so here’s i upload some of my wedding stuff.



The wedding gown by New Brides




wedding invitation & souvenir by Avesta, my sister designed it for me

i also made this by my self :D

The colour of the ribbon should be green like the envelope (forgive my butut camera! heheh)





Inside wedding invitation, photograph taken by cucu photo




hand bouke (for matrimony)

The Liturgy book




Marriage certificate





Wedding ring by Rosy Blue Jewelry





photo frame made by Nikko Hotel, Jakarta (my hubby really like this photo :)





My Make up & hair stylish by Riana New brides (she's the best :))




Our Dads! :D

wedding cake by Nouvelle (if u can see the renda2 and the pita there, i chose that
design so it match with the wedding invitation :))



The car

Our suite room @ nikko hotel


well, if only i could turn back time, i wanna be in my wedding party again! huhuhuh time flies!
i felt like i just got married yesterday! but its 9 months already! almost one year! heheh

ok gotta sleep now!


ciaooo

4 people say:

PangTama said...

Sayang yah waktu itu gw gk bisa dateng hehehe..om Iwan ketawa nya lebar bgt, haha pasti gembira bgt dia :P.
Thanks a lot for helping me with the preparation :)

Anonymous said...

heheh same2 fenggg! dengan senang hatii...kalo menu dah lu print kasi tau gw ya..tar gw bantu tempelin :D

AbigaiL said...

wah renn.. joss gandoss banget poto2nya.. serasa romantis, menyentuh, dan uuuhhh.. aku ngliatnya aja sampe ikutan keder2. Iya, sayang banget aku juga ga dateng, pgn bgt ngliat lu ketawa paling lebar saking berbunga-bunganya HOAHAHAHAHA!!

Anonymous said...

AHHAHAHAHA ahhh emang payah ni kita ga bisa menghadiri sesama pesta perkawinan masing2 ahhahaha...miz u