Thursday, June 25, 2009

1st products :)

good morning my dear diary...

im so sadd, because yesterday i cant go to do make up for the performers as i said to you, my schedule is yesterday, today dan friday.

i dont know whter i can make it or not, because i cant find sumone to work at the shop. my staff went holiday till 28 Jun :(
i just saww their photos yesterday, and i wanna be thereeeeeeeeee diary, looks like their havin so much fun together...

luckly i went to the rehearsal last sunday, at least i got one for my portfolio.

yesterday i canceled it because i just realized, wednesday is prayer meeting time for me.

i worked from 7am - 7 pm diary, and after close the shop, i feel tiredd i just wanna go home straight away, i thought: should i missed prayer meeting today? its better for me to stay at home because tomorrow i have to wake up again early in the morning.

*evil thought* rite? then i thought again n thought again...should i go to prayer meeting? or should i stay at home? coz im really really sleepy, but i know diary, when i made decision to not to go, the devil gonna win!

suddenly the bible verse told me in my heart: "Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and all will be given and added to you"

alrite praise the Lord i made a rite decision, I WENT to prayer meeting last nite. and i felt so good, i can conquered my evil thought hehehhe eventhough now im so sleepy :P

Yesterday i got my first products from USA! yayyy..... this is the pics


This is customize blend foundation. * i know it looks like more cat air then foundation* but it is a foundation.

thats why i told you this product is so unique.

what i will do is im gonna mix those colour to match the client's skin (client's request).

and they will teach me how to do the cuztomization blend foundation & blush on this Saturday on the III training (Last training) and i will get certificate yayyy...

when i first looked at it, WOW this is interesting. its not like usual foundation that ive ever seen



and these are the empty jar. once we finished create the rite color for clients, we put it in this jar and ready for customer to buy.

The price is not that expensive, but not a chippo products as well, its a middle high quality products and it iss goodd!! u have to try it. :)

next time i will do a consultation for my clients if they wanna do this customization blend foundation and blush on....

o yeah i got one more customization product which is the blush on and shimmer, but i didnt take a picture of it yet.... will do it later.

doin my hobby, enjoyin it to the max, get well paid, what could i ask for more? :)

Thank You Dad.

0 people say: