Tuesday, June 02, 2009

merealisasikan mimpi

since the first time i have the urge to have my own boutique, my mind cant stop thinking about that....how to makes my dream *terealisasi*

1. i need to change the name of my website, and make a total changes for the design as well.. i know the design already in my head, i just need some time to make it in photoshop. (but since last nite when i was trying, my potoshop is doggy!) i think i have to re install the software again...huh! hopefully can do it today.

2. Im still looking for a very good web designer to do all the upgrading (incl online shopping). (anyone knows?)

3. I asked my friend in Hongkong to work together with me, because i need a supplier from there. and luckly i got one. She said she would love to help me since she has a desire to do export-import thingy.

4. I have to browse & searching for fashions from now on.

5. when i have desire to do something, i will do it as soon as possible, and i wanna get it done asap...hahah but i still have to wait till i go back to my country....*poor me*


___________________________________________________________

I got this email this morning from my Make up trainer:


Dear Motives Consultants,

I am proposing our Motives makeup team to sponsor and help out the young Year 12 girls/boys in Canning Vale College to prepare their makeup on their performing nights.

I believe it is an excellent opportunity for us to experience stage makeup for the drama performers. Stage makeup is different from day to day makeup. You can be creative, but always stick to strong and sharp features.

Can you remember when Madonna became famous with ‘Like a Virgin’ and Cindy Lauper with ‘Girls just want to have Fun’; their fashion was a huge impact to the 80’s young girls. Everyone wanted to look like them.

Please email me as soon as you decided to join the fun. Don’t miss the chance! I need feedback for the drama coordinator by the end of next Friday.

If any changes emerge, I will inform you immediately.

If you’re worried that you have no idea what the makeup is supposed to look like, we will organize a time to practice together.

Drama theme: “Back to the 80’s”
Look for the night: 80’s
lookDate: 23rd, 24th, 25th and 26th June 2009.
Time: 7pm to 10pm.

So we need to be there at 5 or 530pmNumber of performers: 15 girls, 10 boys

Number of makeup artists per night: 5 to 6

Please let me know if you can help more than a night.



I REPLIED:

"Yes Im in! may be i can do it for two nights only" thx u



AND SHE REPLIED :

Haha, you are already on my list. Can’t get away from it huh!!

I really want all of us, as a Motives professional, should experience all kinds of makeup and to learn different skills.

A REAL makeup artist cannot be fully competent to the best of their ability if she can only do very few styles of makeup.

Surely you have shown that you are willing to learn and become the best you can be! Irene, welcome aboard.

Thank you!

Emily

__________________________________________________________

Im so excited yea?!

God is good to me. He prepared evrythin new for me....:D

This saturday I will attend Business meeting with a great speakers...

and This Sunday i Got fully booked from Tante Lany (indo hairdresser)....She asked me to join her to do make up and hair for her clients....

Praise God. Almost every week now i have clients, except if i have training day, i sadly had to cancel or rejects all the appointments.

*wanna do design for my website* but dun have my laptop here :(

2 people say:

AbigaiL said...

kerennnn!!! Your life is full of excitements! I wish I were u who can make dream comes true and do the job I always dream of! Good for u!! Jia you!! :D

Anonymous said...

makasih darlink! and i definetely need ur help untuk merealisasikan mimpi2ku hahahahha mwah!

-Renz-