Saturday, May 30, 2009

Make Up training level II

I just came back from Level II make up training...so tired....it took a whole day!
but i like the class...very fuN!...today we see the trainer do the demo...and we practicing make up each other faces.

i didnt bring any make up tools at all ahhaha....so i borrowed my partner in crime's.

now wanna take a rest for a while...then wanna hang out with Soldier of God (hamba2 Tuhan yg visit us here in perth)

here's i upload the photos of today class....

enjoy! :)

















1 people say:

Anonymous said...

hello there and thanks in your [url=http://www.cheapraybansunglassesuk.co.uk]ray ban sunglasses uk[/url] information ?C I??ve certainly picked up anything new from right here. I did then again expertise a few technical issues the usage of this website, [url=http://www.cheapraybansunglassesuk.co.uk]ray ban sunglasses uk[/url] , as I skilled to reload the web site lots of occasions previous to I may just get it to load properly. I were pondering if your hosting is OK?