Friday, May 29, 2009

Its a Woman things!

Suddenly i have the urge to have my own boutique, i saw a lot of ppl now havin boutique online and i thought, why i didnt combine my make up studio with boutique? because i think, Fashion & make up is related to each other.

and its not really hard to get started. (yes. it requires a lot of things to do but i like it... all about woman, beauty, i love itt)...ehehhe...

home business VS rent a small office room (i choose to have a home business as a starter)

i have this in my imagination:

"i build/buy a house, then i will use & decorate one of the room to be my Make up studio, as well as the boutique, then i can display all the hand made accecrories, all the newst trend of clothes, all the hair piecee, and have a makeup table displayy....."

thats my dream and my imagination for now. hauehuae.... Lord please make it happend as soon as possible after my shop is sold.

and i think i can start to buy and searching the clothes when i get back to indo, and i can ask my sister who wanna go to thailand/bangkok to searching for my as well.

since long time ago, my older sister asked me to make a boutique with her... but i always reject it coz i used to think i just wanna have make up studio,thats it. but after i have my own make up studio now, i start thinkin to expand it.

i just do some research in the internet and this is the tips that i got:

Step 1
Decide what you want to sell. Will you have a specialty or not? Will you sell clothing, jewelry or shoes? Make a firm decision of what you want to handle. You can add items later after the business is open.

Step 2
Find a place. Luckily, a boutique is typically small and can have any shape or arrangement, so it's just a matter or location and price. Find a space that is attractive, easily visible and preferably near places your target group frequents.

Step 3
Pick a name and complete all the necessary small business tasks (business license, bank accounts, etc.). Buy, lease or rent your space and sort out all the legal aspects associated with your decision.

Step 4
Purchase your merchandise from fashion markets, local designers and even eBay or garage sales. You can find some wonderful new items in the most unusual places. If you plan on having the same merchandise in stock, you should find catalogs that you can continually purchase these items from to keep your customers satisfied. If you plan on always having new and different items, you don't have to worry about this. You might be able to make consignment offers to local designers where you get a cut of each sale. Explore your options.

Step 5
Decorate your shop and give it a theme or distinct feel that will set it apart from other shops. You want your boutique to be memorable. Add special little touches to personalize the store and merchandise.

Step 6
Market your boutique. Put ads in the local newspapers, yellow pages, pennysavers--whatever you can afford. Have postcards and flyers made that announce your opening and offer discounts and specials. Make your presence known.

Renz
Boutique & Make up Studio
- The Art of Beauty-
OR
Renz Boutique & Make Up Studio
- The Art of Beauty-
  • i wish i have a partner that i can ask for a help & think together.
  • just pray so that my dream will come true
  • I Love everything about Woman & beauty! :) I think that my passion and calling thats why i love to make over my friends, i lovee to make people beautiful heheh.

Do you think i can do it? do you think i can make my dreams come true??

The answers is: I cant do it!! but He can :)

ciaoooo

0 people say: