Friday, May 08, 2009

Busy

huaaa busy busy day today! i still enjoying my new phone :) evryday & everynite in my comfie bed, chating with my lovely friends and family in indo heheh...

today im so busy at my shop, as you guys know that im now in a process of selling my shop, so we have to prepare for a "smooth landing" and its not that easy, and its also a bit complicated because we have to follow all the legal procedures..

so selling business is not easy! ehhehe... but We really2 Thank God for what He has done! i dont know but its just amazing how fast He sent buyer to us...we're not even advertise it....they just come.... and they really really really want to take over it as soon as possible...like they want it so badddd.....

it makes me feel even better! because im sure 100% that they will definetely buy our shop.. :) and God sent me a buyer rite on time ... our contract end 31st June...and i can predict if He sent me a buyer now....the new buyer can take over on 1st July....(after go trough all the process)....it just amazingg.....

so please pray for us so that we can "landing" this shop smoothlyy :)
we wanna bless the new owner too with peace and joy :)

Now, i just decided to take the opportunity that someone offered me... She called me again yesterday...and finally i say YES! im interested...and will go for Make up training on Sat 16 May 2009 from 9am-5pm.... (long time huh?)

oh i cant wait to have the business card, shirt, website from them haha...thats mean i will have two business cards, one is under RENZ, and one under their company.

i feel bad because actually on that day i have clients who already booked me....but because of this MAKE UP TRAINING i have to cancel their appointment :(
i feel bad really....but i have no choice....


*sorry clients i have to cancel your appointments* my bad....

O ya...i need to print another new RENZ bus card...because it almost run out and because i need to put my new no on that card.

i tried to design it by my self, i kno im not really good at designs...(eventhou im a Design student back then hahah) but yahhh not too bad....at least i dont need to pay a designer hehe

Front


Back


i will make a spot UV at the flower & all pictures so it will give shiny effect

so what do you think huh? :P


ciaoo....

Me, blessed, content & joyful

2 people say:

Indra said...

wuih! keren nyonk! bangga gw ama design name card lo yg ini.. bener" exclusive. Nice idea to show your portfolio too :)

renz said...

hihihi sapa dulu se-funya!!! :P thx u nyonk :D