Tuesday, May 05, 2009

chit chat

Monday, 4 May 09

Today i Got 2 phone calls, one from my new client, Her name was Irene too! i thought somebady makin a joke with me... (u dont know how my circle of friends was often doing this...make a phone calls and start bully people, really crazy) hahah i thought somebady makin a joke with me....

Client: haloo ini renzhair ya?
me: ya ini sapa ya?
Client: ini renzhair kan? (she was a bit hard to spell renzhair haha)
Me: iya ini sapa?
Client: Ini irene...
Me: getting confuse iya...what can i help u?
Client: iyaa ini saya mau buking...bla bla bla
Me: kept thingking....ini bener apa org ngerjain gw neh? hahahah

but turned out that she was my real client ahhahaha....

another phone calls from Tn Lany, she was an indo hairdresser. First time i worked together with her when we had brides and bridesmaid hair and make up last month.

and now... she kept calling me if she got clients that she cant take care by her self... she called me to help her This Saturday, coz she got 3 or 4 clients...
but i said, sorry tan....i woulddddd loveeee too work with you again...but This Sat i also got fullybooked :) i wish you can tell me earlier heheh....

but This tn Lany had booked me for jun, aug & nov.... another blessings for me hahah.....

Now! i cant wait to get Blackberry this week! hihihih.... i need that! for business purpose (yeaaa riteeee!) ahhahahah....

wanna have lunch noww....
cu again soon! :D

im tryin to activate again my blog! eventhou sumtimes im very lazy and sorry peepz i never read my friends blog anymore haha since i dunno.. quiet long i think..... the only blog i read is my best friend blog Abigail! and its very jarangg as well...

ciaooooooo

3 people say:

Indra said...

wow ren, I'm so proud of ya.. kayaknya biz lo makin berkembang yak? :) good to hear. Kapan" semoga kita sempat catch up yah.. lama banget udah ga sempat chat" lagi hehehe God speed ren :)

Blessed to bless said...

woww se-fu...i didnt expect you to read my blog! hahahah...since i never write anymore...tapi xie2 yaa :) gw kan ga mau kalah sama elu yg uda KAYA! :P ehihih iya i miz u sefu....kapan rencana neh? :) *wink wink*

AbigaiL said...

iya gitu dong.. update2 blog yg sering dong!! i like your new layout, and thanks for mentioning my name on your blog, eh maksudku, thanks for reading my blog :-)