Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Bali Hotels & Villas, anyone?

im searching for a hotel in Bali....waiting for my sister to online, so i can send her a pictures

Cant wait!! im countin de dayss! even though its still long time to go! BUT hey! time flies! hehehe...

Well usually i dont get really this excited, because i know im one of a very lucky gurl who can go back to my home quiet often!HOHOHO :D last year i went to indo ...er....twice a year? and went to spore for my best friend's wedding, and this early 09 i also went back again for my bro in law wedding....

so GOING HOLIDAY to indo, bali, spore is quiet normal things for me.

BUT what makes me so excited this time???!

1. Its my sis wedding in RITZ Carlton Bali.
2. ALL of my family member is gonna be there
3. Michael is going with me as well, (holiday is not FUN without Husband! rite?? :D
4. This time we DONT need to THINK and WORRY about SHOP! coz our shop should be sold by that time! WUHUUU so it will be a REAL holiday for me!!!

*because everytime we had holidays, he used to be busy contacting the shop staff, make sure the shop is going well and fine. and he cant enjoy the holiday 100%! he still enjoyed but not 100%, but now we can fully enjoy it to the maxx!!* yayy

Now, i confuse for hotels,
some options: - Ritz Carlton hotel (it makes me easier bcoz the event is gonna be there)
- should i go for Mutiara Bali? i like the villa! but its quiet far from Ritz
- Novotel hotel Bali? cheaper, close to Ritz but for me it's not that special. ( i mean it is just like a normal hotel)

here's the pic:

Mutiara Bali 2 bedroom Villa ( i lovee this villaa!)




Ritz Carlton




anyone has any suggestion and know about the good HOtels/villas in Bali?...should be near or around jimbaran! heheh dont say ubud! :P i love UBUD but its too far! heheh

ciaooo....

Me, the one who excited for holidays to come! ^^

2 people say:

AbigaiL said...

wah keren2 hotelnya.. kmu cari hotel buat nginep utk menghadiri wedding cc mu atau mo hanimunan sendiri?? tipe hotelnya kan bedaaaa.. hohoho...

Renz said...

hohohoh aku buat yg ciciku wedding dulu say....tar trakhir aku baru back to bali be-2 before go to perth nah itu buat honeymoon de hihih....kmu ada tau ga???