Thursday, May 14, 2009

Craving...

voilaaa again...lately i really likes to write..i dunno why heheh...
Thx for B-2-B blog readers! :D

Im craving noww for Beef Gulai buatan Moms'Cookin! its very yummy believe me, the beef was so *empuk* and very tasty..

cant wait to go home and EAT IT!
Momscookin has been blessed as well, we are slowly increasing in numbers of people.

and we're trying to be proffesional as much as we can...

Evrytime if there is a new people (client) we send them a welcomingg letter ....and if sumtime they havent make a payment for a few weeks, we gave them an invoice letter.

hopefully by being proffesional, we can have more n more clients.

sum people asked me, Who is Moms'Cooking? is that your mom in law? or you???

The answer is BOTH OF US :) we spent our money for a Capital *modal* and if there's profit we shared together.
The chef is My mom in law at the moment, But hopefully later on My mom from indo can come here and be another Moms'cooking chef!

My job is marketing mostly, answering calls from clients, arrange payments, and help the chef of course! heheh :)

so far so good.

This is beef Gulai that im craving for, cant stop eat this one eheh



Moms'Cookin food ready to packed



Now My cinta cant stop BBM me! hahaha...i love her so much... cant wait to see her

MWAH!!!!! MWAHHH!!!


ciaoooo

0 people say: