Wednesday, May 20, 2009

mix mix

Morning syalala....

Im quiet surprised with the Hit Number in my B2B blog! i just put the HIT counter 2 days ago, and Now its around 58 people who had visit my B2B blog.

Trully, i didnt expect people to read my blog! heheh coz me my self, also *jarang banget bacain blogspot org, too lazy sumtime hahah...

paling sesekali if i need hiburan i just read Sandra Dewi's blogspot (my favourit artist) or Abigail blogspot (my best friend in HK), & trus kalo lagi butuh pengetahuan i read my Se-Fu's blog, kalo lagi butuh pelajaran hidup i read Tante sanni's blog, thats it hahaha (yah karna emang adanya cuma itu doank in my list hahah).

I wrote my story in this blog, coz this blog is my diary and this diary is for my self only. (i dont care whether ppl read it or not, doesnt matter for me)

with this diary i just want to capture every good things that happened in my life. not a bad things though, coz im trying to get rid of the bad things in my life, and dont wanna remember every single of it.

well sumtimes of course i wrote bad things that happened to me (which i can learnt from it), but not too much.

infact, i knew that all bad things that happened to me turned out to be a good things in the end.

*TALK positive, THINK positive, ACT positive & WRITE positive*. thats one of my motto :) (eventhoug sumtimes i still failed, but i keep try & try)

so hopefully when people read my blog, i can inspire/influence them to become POSITIVE minded as well, but if its the turned out the opposite way, you better not read my blog! coz i dun wanna give a bad impact for people hehehe

enough bout my B2B!

Yesterday nite, me & michael tried our new song again, this time he played with his guitar. i asked him to play with keyboard, but he was too cold to go out from the bedroom, so he just took his guitar in the bedroom.

He played guitar, i sang, and we recorded through my BB. we did a lil bit of revision for the lyrics.

it was a simple song, not a fancy song, but at least, that's a song that God gives in my heart. and it is pure from my heart. i feel His blessings and His help in times of need when me & michael is standing in *persimpangan jalan*. we dont know which road we have to take, but He lead us.

He filled my heart with Joy, so when troubles comes, i never worried, coz i know He's in control.

"Disaat Kujatuh
tanganmu menopang
Kaubrikanku kelegaan
Takkan pernah Kaubiarkan
ku sampai tergeletak
besar kasih setiaMu Tuhan.."


Thats the Reff part in my song.

Hopefully i can proposed this song to my church, since they wanna make an album for the church. but See Whats His plan for this. If He didnt ask me to, then i wont do it.

My super duper crazy husband, after we finished with our song, he started to act like *pujangga* he tried to create a romantic song for me, he said he wanna be like BAMS SAMSON hahahhahaha he's so funny, i recorded and send a voice note to cinta hahahah

crazy....but its a positif crazyy...so its okay.

im feel hungry now... and Thank God for my Kitchen hand, she made me *pisang goreng* nyummm

ciaooooo

0 people say: