Tuesday, May 05, 2009

FIRST CLASS blessings followed by FIRST HAND experience



Saturday, 2 May 09

I went to my friend's party today, they celebrated their 40th day son. it was fun, and the food was so yummyy...especially the BABI kecap!! i know these days ppl are talking about flu that comes from PIG! but i dun care...hahah its was too yummy....so i dun care as long as we prayed for it before. :)

Their Son is so cute....and attending party like this...i know evryone (most ppl) will ask me "so when is your turn?" when is your turn?" and thats happened....from tante2, om2, who met me that day....they asked me "heyy when is your turn? you look so ready for it" heheh and i just answered them "heheh hopefully soon, amen"

Yes Me & michael would love to have baby... but we're not that "desprate" to have it....coz we believe God's timing is more than perfect that our timing. if He give us now we more than Thank's to Him but if He didnt give us rite now, I thank Him as well.. :)

coz im thinkin that i will be travel often, so can u imagine if im preggie now and i still have to go to bali, to jkt or to some other country?
Michael once said to me, once im pregnant, "AS much as u can DONT GO anywhere with a flight" coz thats not good for the baby, especially in 1st trimester?! and i with 50% agree, and 50% not, said :err,,,,ye,,,,s,,, heheh

I know sumday i will have 2 children haha (according to prophecy i got form PS Peter Kumar) On my Last birthday 1st Feb 09, He give prophecy to me and He said :"I see you with two children, God bless them" and i saidd :halleluyaaa its only 2 not 3 ahahha :) but yeah i belive that prophecy will come true :)

so ...we just waitin for HIs best timing now... and also at this stage, we enjoy looking searchin and planning to get/build a house.

remember when i said today i will meet one of certified make up artist?

i went to see her today. she explained to me what business she have, and she would like to recruit me to be her partner. Her business is under one big company, and she got a lot of clients already.

if i want to take this opportunity, i will be trained. 3 days training for make up technique, product knowledge, and so on and so on....and after 3 days training they will give me certificate which say that im certified make up artist from that company.

and if she got a lot of clients, she would love to asked me to join together...before, they had a project to do make up for 12 Miss India? haeuheh i saw the photos and it was so fun!!

First, i dont really interested that much, coz our make up style is diffrent, mine is mostly for Asia, and Her make up is quiet like western style, which is very natural, and they dont do EYES that much. (i like mine better haha)

but somehow Holy Spirit told me : hey....why dont you take that opportunity? if you join their team, you can have 2 style of make up, you can keep your RENZ style, and the other hand, you can GET a new tyle from them, SO when clients come to you, you can ask them which style they like the best.
and also it can help you to be a full time make up artist, because she got a lot of clients already.

and suddenly deep inside my heart said: YES! i think this is it, this is can be a steppin stone from me...to get more clients, and knowledge and more fun experince...

im not working for her, She's not workin with me, we work for our self!! build our own business!
and she told me this: if you planning to have a kid, this is the best way to do it...you dont have to work with people, but you can start your FULL TIME business from here. and you can manage your time "semau kita" so you still can watch your kids.

and deep inside me i said: this is that im lookin for, and what im planning for!

once i join the team, they will give me business card, website (coz we can sell the product too) shirt and evrythin, and all of that under the company.

you get it when i say God's timing is always perfect for me? this opportunity comes to me when i was about to sell my shop, so when shop is SOLD, straight away i can be full time of HAIR STYLIST & MAKE UP ARTIST :)

hows that sound? amazing isnt it?
siapa dulu??? My GODDD!!! heheheh

im really really happy & excited now! week by week, cant wait to see His miracles in my life! FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE, followed by FIRST CLASS blessing :)

*why is it hard to find a house which meet my criteria??* oh well...searchin is a FUN things to do....

Me, content, Joyful, & blessed
ciaooo

0 people say: