Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Whats with Blackberry? :)

one question i found out from my friend facebook, she wrote this in her nik name: Why evryone using BB??

thats rite, thats the same question i got in my mind...It started when i was in indo last year, all of my sis changed their phone to BB! 3 of them had exactly the same BB style. heeheh

and they started forcing me to buy BB!

If you know me very well, im not a person who maniac with technology...i mean, i never wanna follow the technology trend! i just looked at the function when i bought a phone. and i never wanna change it unless the phone is broke down or easy to HANG.

The last phone i got was NOKIA 73, which at that time, ppl say NOKIA 73 had the best cameraa! so i took it, but what happened now...i cant even use the camera properly coz its always hang, hang and hang! :( :(

Now comes This blackberry bold, MOST people now in the world use it, coz we can have 24 hours internet? so you can chat, update facebook, etc etc anytime, and anywhere. and if you msg to the same BB user around the world, u can have a free chat.

isnt it good? thats why my sister and my friends in indo always forcing me to get BB, so we can have a chat anytime & anywhre we want. heheh

Finally...today i will get this "phone sejuta umat" i will still keep my old plan, because thats the best plan ever. (ohh my husband is the one who gonna use my old plan) :)

Ill keep u update when i Got the phone! :D

If u ask me Iphone or Blackberry? definitely i choose Blackberry!! i dun like i phone since the first time i saw it! :P

ciaoo....

4 people say:

AbigaiL said...

ohhh finally!!! :D

Indra said...

why blackberry?

QWERTY keyboard.. check!
Facebook on the go.. check!
Chatting on the go.. check!
Blackberry Messenger.. check!
Yahoo on the go.. check!
MSN on the go.. check!
"I'm a Blackberry" status.. check!

about time nyonk.. about time :)

Anonymous said...

haha yeah ur rite nyonk :)

Indra said...

eh, mana PIN bb lo!?!?! msg gw di FB yak