Thursday, May 14, 2009

FaustineMary story

Good morning Sunshine!! :D
this morning i feel fresh! coz ive got enough sleep last nite :)

Yesterday, my friend gave me message in my Blackberry. and she just said this to me:
"Ren, coba de baca ini www.faustinemary.blogspot.com.

and i opened the link, and i was shocked when i saw the first picture in the first page. it wass a real story from a MOM, and this mom still related to my friend who asked me to read this story.

i started to read, it was a very very very long story, and my friend said if you try to read every single words, you will cry.

alrite i dont wanna cry, so i didnt read all the words one by one, i read quiet fast but i still got the point of the story.

i just speechless. but whoever she is, im proud of her. She was the brave woman, and she tried her best to keep what God has given them. eventhoug her life is at risk.

eventhough at the end, God still called this lil Faustine to go home peacefully,but their parents is *berbesar hati* coz they know they've tried their best.

They do the best, God do the rest.

Man...i was really speechless when i read that story. after a while my friend msg me again on my BB : Ren did u cry?? and i said: No coz i didnt read words by words...

and she said: how come you didnt cry? i criedd a lot when i read the story (no wonder coz she still related to her)

But ya... No one knows God's plan for us. but at least we tried our best.

One lesson i learned from that story:-

We dont and never know what God's plan for us, His plan might be good/bad according to our understanding. BUT if we tried our best to keep whatever God given us, sumday when we lose it, we're not regret it coz we know, we have TRIED our best.
(im not sayin this only for term of Baby, but everything that God has given us) in this story, yes baby is one of them.


Thanks to my friend who let me know this story.

If you wanna read, read it www.faustinemary.blogspot.com and have a tissue on you, who knows you will cry? :)

0 people say: