Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Ticket!

Yayy finally me & michael got a ticket to bali & jkt! :D

Thx to my best friend who suddenly msg me and told me that there is a cheap ticket from Air Asia. i checked it, and yess it was very very cheapp....1 person to Bali only $192 AUD....i was so happy....

BUT!!!!

when i checked the next minute, the price has grown up!! *sigh* maybe because too many people buy for that ticket :(
i cant do anything because im at my shop and i forgot the detail of my Husband passport! *grrrrrrrr*

When i checked again few minute later...OOOO the pricee has increased again!! did they increase like every minute??! OMy MYYY...!!
i called my husband but he didnt picked up coz he was in the eye centre...

nothing i can do, until we got back home, straight away we both checked again on the internet and the price increasee againnn!! but they still cheaper compare to GARUDA, JET STAR or any other flight. so we made decision to make a book...and GUESS WHAT???
when we about to write our Visa card no....it goes ERRORRRRR ERRORR!!! WT????

few times we tried, it still didnt worked....finally we made a phone call to them!

and did you know? if you make a booking trough phone call its more expensive than you booking through inet?? haiyaahh!!
we had no choiceee! finally we bought a ticket trough phone calls. it still a bitt cheaperr that other flight, but NOT AS CHEAP AS THE FIRST TIME I SAW IN THE INET WHICH ONLY COST $192 PP for 1 person!! *SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*

that's okkk! :D the most important thing, I got the ticket! heheh we will fly to Bali on the 17 July - 1 Aug and between that day we will go to Jkt... :)

Thx 2 my best friend :D

Im one of a lucky gurl! i can fly back to my country quiet often ahhaha... Thx God! :D

Im alone now at home... Michael still teach his students. o well....gonna get my dinner and watching movie???! few days ago, we rent 7 videos and only 1 that we finally finished watch :)

If anything interesting happen, ill let u know soon! :D

Me, Hungryyy....better get my dinner! yipiiiee

0 people say: