Friday, May 01, 2009

Happy ya ya ya :)

First of all wanna Thank God for a New Month!

hehehe i dont know why but today i feel very happy & excited! i know & i believe sumthing great will happen soon :)

my sis wedding in Bali comin soon! thats very very excited, where the wholee family are going to be there, and have fun in bali..! im excited... waiting for my Pi-Ar, after my Pi ar granted, im thinking to start build a house... yay!! i wanted to build but some ppl say its better to buy. but i still think i want to build it! :P
because im not in a rush to move house thoug...so waiting for another 7 months?!! no problemo...

but of course we still pray for it everyday, so that Let Your will be done and not my will :)

im happy, coz we're in the middle to sell our shop! and Amazing God who sent buyer so fastt!! this vietnamese ppl, came to our shop one day, and asked us if we wanna sell this shop! i thought its gonna be hard to find buyer...but HEY! see?! IF God is in our side, who can against us? :D

they're Ok with Our price, and now we just need to process it, hopefully everything run smoothly. :)

i just feel that Gods timing is rite on time! after we sell our shop, we plan to go 4 2nd honeymmoon, relaxing, and now suddenly my sis decided to get married this JUly! in BALI....so at least we can have fun and relax in BALI for couple days...and maybe we would like to travel to another country, if its possible :D

Now, since i said that God's blessing will be to be continued, yes...! clients still come and come to me for booking....and this saturday, i will have an appointment with one of the make up artist who has a business, and she asked me to see the opportunity that she has for me...

well i met her when i was doin make up for one of my clients (the bride) and she was doin the family make up on that day....we exchanged bus card etc2 and yeah..power of networking! :D hopefully it's all turn out to be good

Momscatering is blessed by Him as well, one by one ppl asked for catering :)

I just really enjoyin my own race now! everything turns out to be excited when we walk with HIM :)

o yeah...and im very happy for my best friend in SPORE!... she just had Her 1st lil prince....was born in 28 April (the same day as her bday) what a beautiful gift She got from above hey!

its amazing how God is good to her.... she Got a beautiful baby boy, and she kept praying to God if she wish to give her son birth together with her own birthday...
and God's answer her prayer...she done normal labor :)

Congratulation Dearr Mrs Yen2.... I know u must be proud with Your Lil Boy :)

im looking forward for tonite!...me & friendss will have fun together (eat, play) in one of our friend house....yayy!

me blessed too :)
ciaooo

0 people say: