Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sleepy & blurr!!

so loving the weather today! its raining yayy....i love raininggg so much...
its good to be in my comfie bedroom, under my blanket, lookin at tv, while eat my *cemilan* and bbm with my cintaz, and just waiting for my husband to come home from work! hahehaehe....what a lovely activity is that?! yeah rite *I WISH*

i think people who can do that activity only when they are pregnant, and doctor said she has to be bed restt.. hahahaha

but no no no when im pregnant, i want my body still healty & strong so i still can do my hobby! do the hair & make up for my clients. hahaha for sure, amen!

i dun really know what to write rite now, since this weather is too comfortable for my brain to work!

i'd better make a list for what i should do:

Need to be done soon:
1. Register ABN for RENZ
2. Sign contract for joining my partner company
3. Print my new bus card
4. Move all my Renz appointment shedules from my laptop to my BB
5. Make a clients list for Momscookin (coz we're increasing in number, its hard for me to remember one by one now.)
6. Meeting with steph my partner.
7. Decided where to stay in Bali coz need to book
8. all the process for selling the shop, cant wait!!
9. Give a rest for my eyes...yes please!


What to do in indo:
1. Make a new price list for RENZ (remember, price changes start from July 09)& print it
2. Make a new price list for my other new business and print.
3. print Moms cookin Bus card
3. Make brochures for marketing the products we gonna have and print.
4. all printing should be done in indo! unless for my RENZ bus card, i need it very soon, coz i just change my mob no.
5. eat
6. eat
7. eat
8. have fun ahahahhaha

my brain is getting more blur.....soo sleepyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( im sorry for any misspelling, unlear words or sentences ehehe

one quetion: should i cut my hair? or trim it?





I think i just Lovee my Long hairr so much!


ciaooo....

Me, sleepy, blurry....

0 people say: