Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mak comblang Happy ^--^

Hoammmmm.....im so sleepy!! why i like to sleep a lot??!
i still at the shop, waiting for my staff to come and i can go home...

i have a new occupation now, we called it "mak comblang" heheh i have one best friend in indonesia, i called her cinta...we called "CINTA" to each other...

Cinta have been in a relationship for 7 years with a guy. they plan to get married on January next year. but i dont know what happened to them, suddenly they broke up.

First time i heard the news, i still cant belive her, i said to her: its impossible you can break up with him coz since long time ago when you said you break up with him, the next day or week you get back together again....so i wont believe you this time....

but then she said: this time is serious, even they cancelled everything that they have booked. Ok....

because i dont wanna see my cinta sad for a long time, i start to introduce her to one of my friend.

This guy called Mr A, he used to be closed with me back then, when i got break with michael (before we got married of course) hehehe but due to one and other reason, we cant be together.

so i introduced my cinta with Mr A. thank God for Blackberry who helps me a lot with my plan. hahha....they started to BBM each other...and finally last sunday the meet each other!

i just feel so funny to see them together... to see them *pdkt* when their not young anymore! ahhaha like *ABG*

so, everyday & everynite i BBM with cinta to update and to teach her how to act and how to respond. (once again, i used to be close with A back then, so i can teach cinta how to repsond to his strategy) hahahah

at the same time... i help this MR A too! because im very close with cinta...so i know how to handle cinta, i know how Mr A can get her sympathy etc etc...

well it seems everything turned out very well... i cant wait to see them when i go home on July!!

and i can see that my cinta is not sad anymore, therefore she was very beautiful, and i can see her face more shining than before....

Im not tryin to be kepo here by becoming Mak comblang heheh...

I just want to see my Best friend Happy....Thats all :) i know Mr A is a nice guy, and he's a youth pastor.

Im trying to make evryone i love and love me, to be happy. :)

but also trying to make my enemy happy. coz the bible asked me too hohoh... (i dont have enemy thou at the moment) hahah hopefully never have! :D

Here's i put my beautiful cinta pictures when she went to her friends wedding and meet Mr A there....

im not gonna tell you which one....you can have a guess! hahaha



Click to see a bigger picture

Cinta is the second one from left, isnt she beautiful??! for ur info: all my best friends are beautiful! hhahah

Me, blessed to have friends like them ;)

ciaoooo

0 people say: