Tuesday, June 09, 2009

nostalgia

In my boredom, i opened my friendster. geez friendster is now terlantar bcoz of facebook. (poor friendster)

i just saw my old pictures....and i saw my wedding pics in there....it makes me wanna repeat the party again...i still can feel how much i enjoyed the party! really really enjoyed to the max....i dun even care anymore about the heavy dress,the band, the cake, the decor or everything...i dun caree all of them....

one thing i remember, i was really really enjoyed and happy to the max, im not even feel tired....not only me who was happy, but i can see all the faces of the guests, all of my family member, they showed their happiness in their face, and it made me feel even overjoyed!!

i wish i can repeat the moment again....haha!

here's i put the pics of the happiest faces! (click the pic to see larger pic)




0 people say: