Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Talents vs Passions

when i was in bus meetin last saturday, i got this quote that i like. btw im happy to met new people...they are so friendly, potential people, and of course a positif minded ppl, i know if i have a ppl like that in my ecircle, it would be a lot of benefit for me, (for my character).

this quote says :

"TALENTS DO WHATEVER IT CAN while PASSION DO WHATEVER IT TAKES"

many ppl even didnt know what their passion are. me too. i used to be blankk about my self. everytime people asked me...what is your dream? your passion? and i just said err.....dunno....i think i dont have any dream, just go with the flow with my life.

but i realized that it is important for people to have dreams, or passion. even my pastor in a church said that we have to dream big!

lucky now i know what my dreams are. what my passion is.

maybe some of you think my passion is to be a make up artis have my studio, have this have that....but i say NOPE....my passion is much more than that. yes i would love to have all of that, but thats not what my passions are.

not long after i got married, when me and my husband shared each other, we decided *apa yg menjadi our vision*
so being a hair stylist, make up artist, fashion boutique-rs is only tools for me. so through that, i can finally makes my passion comes true.

and i dun mind at all to do all of that coz i love doin that. i loveeee to be a make up artist, hair stylist, fashion boutique-rs. for me its just like doing hobby but *menghasilkan* (sekali mendayung 2-3 pulau terlampaui) :D

infact, im excited now to do make up for the drama musical performance...

the theme is back to 80s, so last week , my trainer had given us all the performer names and character, the skin colour. i choose the fair skin people hahahah....

and on the 21st June on Sunday, we will do a make up rehersal as well as a dress rehersal and ill bring one of my friend to come with me to take a picture for me while i was doin make up....(for my portfolioo) so happy.... Thx to my good friend, Mc D! i hire u to be my photographer ahhahah.




you see the picture above? thats my good friend when she was havin bday dinner with her friends.

rite now i becomin a fashion hunter!! heheh before i dun care about fashion...but now i have to. im fallin in love with her kimono batik. she got it from our friends as well.

Do you think people will buy if i sell that kimono batik cantik???! im preety sure yes!

so i asked my friend to buy it for me. (hopefully someone will go to pekalongan again) they got it from the city called pekalongan.

im planning to go to Jogya, with my husband on july, coz he wants to see his best child buddy in klaten. I thought maybe i should go to pekalongan as well to hunting all those batik cantik. heheheh

my talents can helps me to makes my passion come true.
*Now i know what my passion is. and i will do whatever it takes to make it comes true*

of course with His help in times of need :)

cia yooooo

0 people say: