Sunday, June 07, 2009

My fringe back! :)

Very tired. Just came back from church. today's got R O C K S department meeting together with team leader. Thx God im in one team2 with om2 and tante2 Funkeh...its so seru...and the important things is food always ready....very yummy tofu beef soup....still want more :(

i met my friend yesterday, and we had meeting for my website plan....finally we decided to make a full flash online shopping website... will launch hopefully in early of August, when i came back from my holiday.... :D yayyy! cant waiit for my holidayy!!! :D really really really really really really cant wait! :P

and today im very happy as well...coz i got my fringee backkk!! heheh....finally i cut my long fringe...and i just realized, fringe is the best!! :D first i wanna try to grow my fringe...but it looks terrible! so i cut it this afternoon....

i put before after pic of my fringe :)






now i can say that i lovee my fringe!! :D

gutniteeeee :D

0 people say: