Thursday, June 11, 2009

still too happy

ehehe still feel happy till now! i imagine what can we do after 1st of July (things that we wanna do but we cant do becoz of the shop)"

- regular excersice with michael
- Saturday can be a relaxaxing day yay! (or the day that i can do my hobby)
- Sunday: i can go to both services in church again, mornin & afternoon coz i used to attend both of services)
- Mike to focus to his study, Job & skills improvement (this must be sunthin to do with computer, networking, or even piano)
- Me to focus on RENZ boutique & make up studio & jobs
- can go for nite shopping more regularly hahaha
- Holiday! hahah
- Michael to serve again on sunday afternoon with playin keyboard :)
- i think i can do more socializing with my friends again, after ive been an antisocial person ehhe

What else?? could you help me to think?? what can i do after i dont have to work 7 days a week in my shop?? :D

should be a lot of things ...:D

well tonight i have to cancel my appointment to meet for the website...coz michael ask me to go for nite shopping! :D we wanna find a present for his father (my father in law) coz tomorrow is his bday... and we're gonna have a dinner party tomorrow at his house.

there gonna be a lot and lots of ppl who come tomorrow. lets party and be merri :D

forgive me but i have to say this, coz quiet annoyed with sum1? uppss
quote for copycat-ers: U are born original, pls dont die as a copy, instead just be your self aii? :)

ciaoooo

0 people say: