Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Good He is good :)

When i say God is Good, He is Good!

not Long after i've done my post, and *sibuk sana sini cari org buat ngerjain web* suddenly a friend of mine *menawarkan diri buat bikinin my website* and this person is a good dedicated person, i kno him well :)

sbelunnya i was thinking kalo suruh org di indo buatin website, pasti yg ada tar makan ati de, either orgnya lelet kerjanyaa....dihubungin susah....janji tinggal janji...janji kelar hr ini tp molor...(that was my experience before) tpi...skarang ga perlu kuatir lagi! i have my friend to do it for me...(of course i will pay him as well proffesionally) tpi i know kerjaannya pasti Ok! :D

so happy! at least i dont need to wait till i go back to indo....i can start my project now. (for the website), for the products, of course i have to wait till i go back)

tra lala lala...... :D

God is so Good :)

1 people say:

Indra said...

wah nyonk.. masa gw makan ati lo seh.. gw paling g suka ati lo nyonk.. kalo empedal gw makan hihihi