Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Announcement to all bloglovers

morning blog lovers!

since i am announcing my blogspot address in facebook, twitter & any media, i know and i expect people will read my diary.

i am aware that every people is different!
diffrent people have diffrent opinion n point of view because each of us are uniquely made by God.

thats why i know there will be people who will be blessed when they are reading my diary, BUT there will be people who dont like and think negatively when they read my blog.

SO, if you are a person who are blessed by reading my diary, i just wanna say thx to you, and you are more than welcome to share ur personal experience with God in my diary, It is always good if we can share the Goodness of our God, coz sumtimes it will encourage ppl around you.

BUT....if you are a person who dont like my writing, and always think negative when u read my diary, i suggest you to STOP read, STOP talking negative about my blog to anyone else, and just pretend you never know about this blog :) easy peasy aii?? :)

everyone has their own strength n weaknesses, including me n you, but i wanna learn to be a better person, a person who can accept others weaknesses and helpin each other to go up, not to go down.

as the bible said "Two are better than One, if one falls down the other can help her/him up"

Have a good day bloglovers,
God bless you all

2 people say:

oL3nG_Ju5 said...

Caught! haha.. I read ur announcement in Fbook.. and I dont have ur twitter Say.. Mau donk!! ^_^ -Jus-

Blessed to bless said...

haahah i add ur twitter n blog already yah darlink :D