Monday, January 04, 2010

workin workin

@home 11am now.

Today is my 1st day work at SATCH Boutique. im quiet nervous coz i never work in fashion industry before, and this boutique is a high class boutique.

last time i was givin out my resume to fashion shops like dotty, just jeans, roads, etc2
but God give me the one that i never thought before.

its true that the bible said: "apa yg tidak pernah kmu lihat, apa yg tidak kamu dengar, apa yg tidak timbul di dalam hatimu, itu yg disediakanNYA bagimu"

for me, working is only "iseng2" to fill my spare time. i got my clients from God almost every weekend and i make that as my major income. coz being a makeup artist is taking a lil time job but you got high paid. thats what i like if you do sumthing that u are passionate about based on your skill.

one day job equals to 4-5 days workin.

rite now, im workin in sushi bento japanese restaurant, it is very flexible, i can work whenever i want, and if i dont wanna work, i just tell the boss that i cant work.

i got this job not beacuse im applying or else, it just suddenly the boss saw me when i walked down in front of the restaurant and he offered me a job.
so i took the offer. why not?

its an easy job, great environemnet, the staff is all good, very nice asian. salary is not bad, cash in hand.

and now i got this new job. very diffrent with the other one, good salary n comission as well, but i dun know if i like the environment or not. hopefully i pray, i will like it.

coz for me no matter how high the salary is, if the environment and the people is not good, i wouldnt work there.
i dont want to work just for money! i work for treating n indulging my self as well :) thats why i live stress free!

well i think thats one of God's blessings for me. if you ask me to count my blessings, "i am counting my blessings and name them one by one"

will u pray for me today? 1st day work in Satch.
thx bloggiez
have a nice dayyy!! the 4th day of 2010!
GBU

0 people say: