Friday, January 08, 2010

My Masterpiece

This is one of my masterpiece.
I've done this in Jkt last oct.
The Model name is Diana (she's married guys) :p
i knew diana from her sister (her sister is my client when she got her wedding here in perth)
at that time, Diana was her bridesmaid, so i did makeup for diana as well.
when i was puttin make up on her....mann....this gurl is very beautiful, and i was imagine if i can make her like a princess (ref princess diaries movie).

so i made an appointment with her
she lives in jkt. so i told her i will go back to jkt on oct for doin photoshoots model, and asked her if she wants to be my model.
and her answered is YES! a BIG YES.

i used one of photographer in Jkt called ILONA photography.
we had fun all day during the photoshoots session.

Actually the "RENZ BRIDAL" idea is came up on my mind since i was doin this project. coz at that time
im the one who prepared everything, from hair, make up, gown, and it was funn....i like to take care of THE BRIDE.

The colour of the photos change after i upload in my blog, the original is not like this one, its better than this one actually. :)

Notes: "Not by might, not by power, not by strength, not by talents, but only by The Grace of God"












Hair makeup: Renz
Gown prepared by: Renz
Accecories by: Renz
Photography: Ilona photography

0 people say: