Thursday, January 07, 2010

True friend

just arrived at home.
finished shower.
feel clean n fresh :)
ready to sleep but cant sleep without updatin my blog first.

i went to city with marina (one of my best friend in perth).
somehow we just "click" to each other, well maybe because she's not a sensitif type of person.
i never ever can click with sensitif person, because im preety straight forward type of person.

with marina, i can talk they way i talk, i can angry to her, i can bully her (and also the other way around) but we still ok to each other. cant angry more than 12 hours hahah

but thats what the bible said isnt it?
"apabila kmu marah janganlah sampai matahari terbenam"
but with sensitif people, they can angry with us like,forever. they will remember all our faults and keep in their heart. and i guess thats not a good thing.

Marina accompanied me to SATCH coz i need to buy my uniform dress.
after that we met my partner to chit chat with designer who will design our Renz Bridal website etc etc.
and i continue treat her dinner at TAKA kitchen (one of my favourite Japanes rest).
then i accompanied her to see a room to rent. (at the moment she still looking for a room to rent)

i dropped her back to her house, and before that we had chit chat in my car. and we close in pray together in the car.

I Thank God for her, for our relationship, for a sister in christ that can encourage each other, sharing , caring and prayin in time of need.

Blover, let us be a true friend for others, a friend in times of happiness and sadness, a friend in times of weakness and in times of strength.
a friend who can pray and encourage each other, a friend who can accept other's weaknesses and yet still wanna be their friend.

I have a friend who met all that criteria above. He is my TRUE friend and His name is Jesus.
if you never heard about Jesus, i guess you shoud! :)

nite2 Blover
Have a swit dream tunait
mwah

0 people say: