Friday, January 22, 2010

gudd Morninggg....:D

wuihhh finally i have time to write my beloved blog! :D
today is my day off blover....im so happy!

i have two stories that i wanna tell you.

1st story:
I felt God's blessings to me when i worked yesterday. As you know, im working at a fashion boutique shop. and everytime i work, there will be a target that i have to achieve on that day. (even thou if i cant make the sell on that day, IT IS FINE) it just for motivate you, thats why they give you target.

when i came, my manager said to me: "Irene, your target today is $1000, you have to make sell today"
i thought: "mannnn how can i make sells $1000 in 5 hours work?"

im a new casual staff there, and im not a really talkactive person since my english language is limited, but i try hard...

i start to pray to God in my heart.
I said "Lord pleasee help me....i know n i believe You're gonna help me, i do my best n you do the rest"

so everytime i served customer, i pray in my heart so that she will buy the clothes (or wateva)

la la la lal al.....ok first i got this customer only bought a pants not bad the price is $150 more.......
la la la lala ala...... 2nd time.....this young lady that i served bought $99 dress.

la la la al al....and suddenly....one lady came to me, i served her. and she's a friendly type of person, and asked me to suggest her what tops, dresses, that will suit her.

so i start to suggest her this, that, this and that.....accompanied her to the changing room, give my opinion...etc ect....

and she said: "ok i like this this and this....i will definitely buy this one, but can i just come back later? coz i need to trasnfer my money first"

"OOO Lordd....why she has to come back again and not buy straight away??" i feel like God is teasing me or sumthin heheh.....

oo well...i just said to HIM "i surrender to you Lord, i believe You will bring this lady back!" hahahah....

im waiting for half n hour....she didnt come....

half n hour before i finished work, she finally came!! and bought the clothes etc and the total is not bad $410....

so in 5 hours work, i make a sell around $500-600 not baddd!!! my manager said to me: "well done, ur doing good!"

Not by Power, not by strength, not by talent, ALL BECAUSE OF HIS GRACE FOR ME, HE ANSWERED my prayer. HE is AWESOME :)
_________________________________________________________________________

2nd story:

I met this photographer at wedding expo. we're planning to work together as a business partner. i didnt know him before. and i said: lets just meet sumtimes to talk about the business,if we can colaboration maybe its a good thing.coz he often take model photoshoots as well.

the next day:

D: hi i just wondering if we can meet sumtimes to talk about our business
Me: oo oke, but my partner (stephanie) will goin back to jkt for 10 days, so maybe we can meet after my partner back in perth
D: oh ic, yup we can meet after ur partner back, but can we meet first before that just to know each other background?"
( mhmmmm....i didnt reply)

The next day
missed call

Me: sorry i was in the middle in prayer meeting, wazzup?
D: oo sorry, where about ur church?
Me: The rocks, how bout u? u goin to church?
D: yeah in riverview near burswood. just wondering if we can meet up before u leave perth?
Me: i didnt leave perth, my partner stephanie is the one who will go overseas, i thought you wanna meet up to talk about business, so i said just wait for my partner came back, then we can have meeting.

The next day
D: yeah i would like to talk bout business with u and ur partner. but i would like to meet you and get to know you more too if that is ok?

???????? he doesnt kno that im a grandma already....a.k.a married.
____________________________________________________________________________

ciaooo

0 people say: