Thursday, January 07, 2010

Thu, 7 Jan 10

morning B'lover (a.k.a blog lovers) :)
how r you this morning? some of you might be feel asleep in ur office, some of you might have day off today, but whatever you do this morning, just a friendly reminder from me: "Drink a lot of water" its good for your body! :P

if my husband look at this, im sure he will say this to me: "Yeahhhh ritee babe.....you tell ppl to drinks a lot of water, HOW ABOUT YOUR SELF YOUNG LADY??" hihihihih

thousands times (maybe more) he keeps asking me to drink water, drink water and drink water, and i just said "ye ye yeah" but i never do it hahah!
i dont know why i dont like to drink (unless its a bubble tea), i know thats not good for me.

yesterday on the prayer meeting, when we were about to pray for these sickness people, we ended up chit chat about "sakit ginjal" and one of us asked this question: "apa yg menyebabkan org bisa terkena penyakit ginjal?"
and you know what the answer was? "because they didnt drink enough WATER"

*my husband who sat beside me was straight away look at me with his rolling eyes* alrite alrite, i will try hard to drinks a lot of waterr! start from todayyy!

so dont forget to Drink waterr Blover! l
Lets keep and stay HEALTHY, so we become Happy & a cheerful heart is like a medicine!______________________________________________________________________

enough about water.
Now, what am i goin to do today?
im having a wedding expo next week, so im pretty busy to prepare for it. i have to do final touch for the photos (my masterpiece) and print it out, and i have to do the booth decoration as well.
Hopefully with this Wedding expo I will get more n more clients. pls pray for me blover!

today i will go to SATCH in annex building (my work place) and i will buy one of the dress there to be my uniform. coz tomorrow i work again.
after that i will meet my Renz Bridal partner, we have an appointment with printing people to discuss about our business stationary that need to be print out.

and after that, we will go to SPOT LIGHT to buy something for our booth decoration.

I think thats it for today activity!

Once again, Have a greattt day Blover!!
cheers,

3 people say:

Indra said...

drink a lot of water? haha been trying that for quiet sometime nyonk, hard to keep it up.

I just told my mum yesterday: I want to start and eat healthy.

.. I had kfc for today's lunch (blame it on qq! grrr)

so yea, I do want to live healthy, but still struggling on keepin one. O well, at least I keep on doing sport, badminton for one.

congrats and good luck on the expo.. gosh, kapan gw bisa expo kyk gitu juga yah? hehe sekarang masih kecil"an neh.. belum bisa focus karena kerjaan utama masih ada. Wish me luck nyonk

Blessed to bless said...

hahaha mang lu jg jarang minum aer putih ya?? harus minum nyonk...lets try together :D

thx u i wish u all the best ...u improved a lot with ur photo i saw yesterday on ur blog! keep it up nyonk!

am waitin 4 u still in perth :)

Indra said...

iya neh.. sama penyakitnya kita nyonk wkwkwkw

gw improve but there's still room for further improvement! gw belum pernah coba bridal photography neh, but I had some ideas. Mudahan ntar pas gw kesana lo ada project ato apa, gw ikut motret de hihihi itung" cari pengalaman.

doain ga ada halangan ke Perth.. ntar kita makan Taka bareng.. ihiy! hahaha