Tuesday, January 26, 2010

party

Just came back from a friend's wedding cocktails party.
im tiredd but im happy to see my friends...we rarely seeing each other since our church time is diffrent.

everyone looks gorgeous but not me diary....

i think im the one who didnt dress properly...im not planning to goo thouu! since the time is rush for me...coz im the one who doin makeup for the "artist" that nite....

im not even wash my hair since 2 days hoaaa....if not because of my husband...i wouldnt go.

He asked me to accompany him, since everytime there is a wedding party, i cant go with him, coz im the one who do makeup for the bride...and there's not enough time to prepare me myself & i!

so this time, i decided to make him happy :D

i just wear a casual-semi formal dress....flat shoes as usual...not even bring a clutch...(u know me, i never interested to buy gown, clutch, or anythin to do with party) i just brought my blackberry & my new Lv purse :) thats it.

but evryonee are gorgeous...:) love to see my friends in gown. they look beautiful diary....

and....thank God, the bride likes her hair n makeup. coz me personally,im not really satisfied. since im doin it in a rush...

i dont like to WORK IN A RUSH.! thats why i always keep tellin my clients to come earlier as possible...it is better to have more time than not have time.

ooh well....id better go to sleep...tomorrow ready to celebrate oz dayy! oz oz oz! oi oi oi! :D


Gnite diary

0 people say: