Tuesday, January 19, 2010

HOT day!!

Hi Hi...
in the last 2 days....the weather was crazyyyy hottt!!
i stayed over in mom's in law place yesterday nite, coz at the moment, i only have portable ac.
i can wait to buy air con and put it in my new house to be! i cant stand for hot weatherr!!

lucky today is my day off, thats why i can stay over in mom's place.
i love to be in my mom's in law house. a lot of foodddd, cemilan, fruit....hahah
today we're making es cincauu....yummyy

I still thanking God for clients that He send to me. i got 2 clients again today. one asking me through email, and another one was calling me.

hopefully after the wed expo yesterday my clientss will be like a water in a river! yes yes yess!!

well, i got clients tomorrow morning & afternoon! i better go to sleep diaryy....

i pray for good weather tomorrow. :)

nite2 Blover...
mwahh!

0 people say: