Thursday, August 02, 2007

an answered prayer.

I just wanna share with you about my answered prayer. Since long long time ago, I was praying for my parents. My parents are Christians but only by "religion" not "relationship" (before), they used to think that being good and doing good deeds are enough, no needs to go to church. They used to be very headstrong people. In every argument, they think they’re the person who always rite.

For me, I can’t do anything about it, except pray. I prayed to God “God You are the only one that can change their heart, I don’t know when that’s gonna happened, but I just believed one day In Your Perfect Time, You will change them.”
I was praying every night, but I haven’t seen the result yet.
Time goes by, (one year, two years, and three years) I still can’t see anything.
I stopped praying about them, I just thought “why God didn’t answer my prayer?where is He?”

They’re getting worst; they’re easy to get anger, if someone make mistakes to them; they can shout to them, (with a very LOUD voice). I felt no peace in my house. (tiap hari ada aja yg diributin)
Deep inside my heart, I cried. I started to pray for them again and again and again. In my prayer I've always said the same thing, “God You are the only one that can change their heart, I don’t know when that’s gonna happened, but I just believed One day In Your Perfect Time, You will change them.”

Last year, God answered my prayer. And that’s happened suddenly. That day in the shop, I saw him read a bible, and they started to go to church every Sunday. Until now, EVERYDAY, in the shop, they always read the bible. (open-closed)

My dad had a sickness that forced him to drink medicines from spore. One day He finished his medicine. I asked him “dad, why don’t you go to spore to have a health check and buy your medicine there?”
And he said “I was healed! Since I read the bible everyday, I felt good; I felt that I didn’t have that sickness anymore, so i didin't need to go to spore.
I was “WOW, praise de Lord!”

Now, they really changed, God Changed them. Their emotional more stable, they are getting wiser in thoughts, in words and in actions. I can see the fruit in them. They grow more and more in Christ everyday.

God is good, He hears our prayer, and we just have to wait for His perfect Time.

Msg: if you praying for someone/something, and it’s seems that God didn’t answer your prayer yet, just be patience. Just believe that His time is always Perfect! (pertolongan Tuhan tidak pernah terlalu cepat atau bahkan terlambat, pertolonganNYA tepat pada waktuNYA)
Amen.

0 people say: