Tuesday, August 07, 2007

customer ooh customer

Tue, 07.08.2007, @ de’shopz
Accompanied by a Blueberry Danish lattice, a cup of cappuccino & slow jazz song

If I could say one of God’s blessings to me, I would say “surrounded by amazing people.” lately I often thought “how lucky I am to have a nice family, a very sweet husband, great friends, great customer, etc2”

Right now I want to tell you a story about my customers. Most of my customers are a regular customers; they come here every single day! And after one month being in the shop, I started to get to know them better. I know them name by name, we often had a little bit chit chat, and they’re all unique! Sometimes they can make me laugh, but sometimes, they make me…errrr….

1. Rose
Her name is Rose, she’s an old woman, and I think she has the same age as my grandma; she’s really nice and friendly, she looks very healthy and very talkative too! May be because she lives alone in her house, she doesn’t have someone to talk to, so she became very talkative when she meets people outside. She speak so fast “kaya kereta ga brenti first time she talked to me, geezz, I couldn’t understand what did she talked about! I just “hehehe oo oke..rite…yea,heheh” but now, the more often she speaks to me, the more I can understand what she talked about!

2. Bernie
Bernie always comes to our shop every single day, (3 or 4 times a day), He always
Bought chips and a diet coke! (Always!) And sometimes he bought a roll with cheese n
Beet root! He eats so fast! He finished his chips just in 5 minutes! That’s why he comes to the shop 3-4 or even 5 times a day! Just to bought a chips, coke, and a roll.
He didn’t marry because he has diabetes, (but then he drinks coke everyday!)
I’ve always said to him “Bernie you drink too much coke! That’s Not good heheh, or I said, Bernie, you eat very fast!” then he laugh at me.
Sometimes when I look people like this, I felt pity for them, may be I should start pray for them hehe :D

3. Bill
My first impression to this man was, “wow he’s very gentle, nice, & very friendly”
He’s an old man (not very old, just old ahahah)

he used to come here often and had a chit chat with me and my Partner.

One day he came to me and said: “hey Irene, do you know? Seeing you
Makes me very happy, but don’t take it the wrong way, I just went through a tough
Time in my life, but when I talked to all of you (me, Michael & bun my partner) I Feel
Much much better, thank you!
Then I just replied: “oo wow thanks Bill, you can come here
Anytime you want :D”

Another day he came, finally he told us that he just had divorced with his wife. He
Wanted to get back together with his wife, but she refused.
I felt sorry for him, I just said to him “I’ll pray for you Bill”, and I gave him a book “heaven is so real” (hopefully that book can blessed him, he was so happy, i can see that on his face.)

"The more i see people with their problems, the more i realize how God is Great to me! He works through problems, the more problems we have, the more He wants us to go to another level"

Msg: when Bill said "but after i talked to all of you, i feel much much better." we believed it's because the power of holy spirit who lives in all God's children heart. When we have holy spirit in us, His power is just so powerful, its bigger than any other spirit in this world."

ciaooo

2 people say:

PangTama said...

Yeahh...good on you sista!! :)

Anonymous said...

thank u say! :D