Sunday, August 26, 2007

tired but blessed :)

phewwww... Finally, the floor is done! yesterday (saturday), started from 5pm my hubby+my partner Started doing the floor, and @ 6pm i came to the shop to help them. I asked my friend (edwin) to help us, and he came @ 6.30pm.
My mom & dad in laws also came to help us and they brought us food :D
and all my bro in laws with their partners (my en so and calon en so) also came to made"keributan" hahahah j/k2

and i really wanna give Thanks to Edwin! he finished @ 1am! (he done a good job), and my parents in law, who really support us (they're de best), and pasukan penggembira (my bro in-laws + partners)! thank youuu :D

My hubby and my partner finished the whole things @ 6am in the morning, they didn't sleep at all! finished @ 6am in the morning, then continue 2 worked there until 12.30 and after that straight away went to church 2 practice music, and joined the afternoon service.

can u imagine how tired are we? hehehhe hehehhe from 6pm (saturday) - 7.00pm (sunday) non-stop! but the amazing thing is when we sang and played music at church, i didn't feel tired at all! i was filled with joy!, and that's the best praise n worship that i ever felt. and the sermon was about "bless others" awesome!

Here are the pics of the new floor. (before & after)

Kicthen area only

one down! still have a lot to go! aza aza fighting!

next things to do:

- remove the hot food place (in the middle), and the useless fridge, to give more spaces so i can puttables n chairs there

- if u can see the closed door there, i will open that door as soon as we can get the tables n chairs

- and so on and so on....huhuhuh it's hard to built a business if you start from zerooo!

things should be done by tuesday:
- menu menu and menu!


i think i have to cancelled my booked tiket to indonesia this dec due to my busyness for renovating this shop, and because my family want to come here on dec! hikzzzzzz i wanna come homeee to jkt!!!!

Msg: for my friend who often asked me to have a baby, if u read this, hahah you see the reason why i dun want to have a baby yet?! i still have soooo manyyy thingsss to do to built this business, and this shop is just like my baby! i need to make sure it will grow and grow and grow until it become bigger. i cant imagine if i have 2 babies @ the same time hohoho...

ciaooo time to take a rest :)

6 people say:

Jeanne M. Wigoena said...

I hope ur first "baby" will soon grow bigger and bigger, so you can give him sisters & brothers..('',)*
May you always be blessed..

Anonymous said...

hahaha thx a lot jeanne! i'll wait 4 u to have a 2nd baby dehh hahah

Anonymous said...

2nd baby? now that's what I need to investigate. Because as far as I know, we haven't even had the first baby yet!

Oh wait...

We're not even MARRIED yet!

Blessed to bless said...

salah pengertian nyonk, forgive me my english ppl! ahhaha harusnya i said: "i'll wait u to have my 2nd baby" is that better? hahahaha

Anonymous said...

ha.. that's better

AHAHAHAHA

AbigaiL said...

Omo omo omo! Are these the same area? The 'after' pic looks so nice, new, clean, and WARM. Well done!