Wednesday, August 29, 2007

home sick :(

finally, i got my hubby's bday pic from adee! ehhehe





i dunno what to say.... all i can say is i wanna go homee to jkt!! very homesick :(
i still got one way ticket to jkt with "garuda" which expire on dec. im planning to "buang" that ticket, since my mom didnt allowed me to fly with garuda anymore!
should i use that ticket? so i can go back to indo asap? (one week is enough 4 me!) i really miss my family, miss my friends, miss home, miss everything in jkt! huhuhuhh hikzzz

we prayed to God this afternoon, just to tell Him what we NEED and what we WANT. i told Him that i WANT to go back to jkt, i dunno if He allows me or not...heuhhh.
i have to wait for His answer...

-im feelin' blue-

1 people say:

Anonymous said...

First of all, Happy (belated) Bday to your hubby :) Happy Bday Mike! Semoga panjang umur selalu, diberkatin, de el el

Secondly, if your mum didn't allow you to fly with Garuda, the one "reputable" (so they say) airline among many other "dodgier" Indonesia's airlines, does this mean that Indonesian themselves has lost faith in their own airline?

Shame on them!

As an Indonesian who are proud for being an Indonesian, here's my suggestion:




Throw away your Garuda ticket and buy either a Singapore Airline or Qantas. Much safer, nicer food.