Saturday, August 04, 2007

Hasil karya :D

Today is Saturday! It’s weekend! But it doesn’t look like weekend for me, coz I still had to work today!My shift today is in the morning, 6.30 till 1 pm. The shop was busy today, compared from last week, (praise de Lord: D). usually we got busy in weekdays, not in weekend, but yeah I was so surprised see so many people came today. Anyway, after I finished work, I went home straight away, coz I was so damn sleepy!! I need a sleep!

We used to renovate the shop today, but because my husband still feeling unwell, so we cancelled it again, maybe we do it next week.

While both I and my husband were enjoying quality time together @ home, suddenly he asked me to cut his hair.

Well, Being a hairdresser is one of my dreams, I really like about hair, i like doing hair better than make up (maybe coz I don’t know how to make up) so I just put all my attention 98% to my hair. Hihihih.. I’m pretty sure my frenzy know about this. That’s why they've always said to me : “ren, rambut lu diapain si? Kok bisa rapih all the time gitu?ajarin gw donk!” hahah I really love to teach you guys! *dengan senang hati* coz u know what? if i can make someone else hair looks good, ada kepuasan tersendiri dalam hati hehe

yah for me, “kecantikan tiada arti tanpa rambut indah, dan rambut indah tiada arti tanpa kecantikan” hahahaha :p (kidding)

I like to try a different style for my hair, may be because I don’t have any model yang rambutnya bisa gw maen2in, so I do it with my own hair.
I’m planning to have a hairdresser course when I get my PR. I want to chase my dream.

Lucky me, I have a supportive husband who likes to give me a chance to expand my wing. *rela rambutnya dijadiin bahan percobaan hoho* (practice makes perfect rite?)

U wanna see the result?? Here we go!



ciaoo





5 people say:

AbigaiL said...

Baguss banget ren, ajarin dong.. I need it so much to cut my hubby's hair because.. u know.. it's very expensive to go to barber shop here :P

Bisanya model apa aja? Ada katalognya?

Anonymous said...

hahahah mana ada katalog2 say,g kan cuma modal nekat doank..paling kalo salah tinggal gundulin hhihihi...

AbigaiL said...

wahh.. kalo aku yg salah motong rambutnya si Ronny, aku yang bakal digundulin..

Anonymous said...

Ya ampunn nyonkkk... lo apain rambut suami lo?? hahahaha si Mike seh kalem abis ampe tenang aja lo kerjain gitu.

Btw, it has been awhile since the last time I heard from you. Glad that I found your blog :)

Anonymous said...

hahah itu kan dia yg minta sendiri..terlalu percaya dia ma gw nyonk hihihi